Drawbridge favoured option for Webb Dock rail link
by LLDCN 12:52PM, 26 Jun 2006
A drawbridge across the Yarra River may be the solution to providing Webb Dock with a much needed rail link to the national freight network.
Webb Dock controversially lost its link in the mid 1990s during a Kennett Government review...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- INTERNATIONAL: New model IMO seeks to adapt to shipping’s changing environment
- ASIA: Split MOL Comfort continues to drift
- ASIA: MISC sells very large crude carrier for US$37.5m
- ASIA: Japan and Shipowners P&I clubs’ free reserves soar
- INTERNATIONAL: World’s top three box lines form mega-alliance
- INTERNATIONAL: Product tanker numbers set to swell
- LOCAL: Another MUA strike at PWCS in Newcastle
- LOCAL: AutoStrad bound for Botany
- LOCAL: Volumes and value of Aus wood exports falling