Matilda sends first sands from Tiwi Islands
by LLDCN 11:56AM, 21 Jun 2007
Matilda Minerals sent its first shipment of mineral sands to China yesterday (Wednesday, June 21) from the Northern Territory's Tiwi Islands.
The Perth miner said a $4m, 7,800 tonne cargo left Port Melville, from where a further 5,000 tonnes...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- INTERNATIONAL: Laskaridis orders 10 bulkers and eyes reefer resurgence
- ASIA: Vegetable oil fleet utilisation forecast to reach 96%in 2015
- ASIA: Capesize rates drop despite pick-up in fixtures
- Forwarders receive advice on contracting
- Seacare review shows room for improvement
- INTERNATIONAL: Germany passes maritime security accreditation laws
- INTERNATIONAL: TT Club improves net result despite Flaminia and Sandy losses
- MUA announces another strike at PWCS in Newcastle
- ASIA: Maersk warns rivals on market share