Matilda sends first sands from Tiwi Islands
by LLDCN 11:56AM, 21 Jun 2007
Matilda Minerals sent its first shipment of mineral sands to China yesterday (Wednesday, June 21) from the Northern Territory's Tiwi Islands.
The Perth miner said a $4m, 7,800 tonne cargo left Port Melville, from where a further 5,000 tonnes...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- LOCAL: Missing seafarer presumed dead
- LOCAL: Unions court challenge to 'legislative instrument'
- LOCAL: Whitlam says cruise can work at Garden Island
- ASIA: OOCL reports load factors up, revenues down
- INTERNATIONAL: Qatar takes control of UASC
- INTERNATIONAL: Hamburg Süd to acquire CCNI
- ASIA: Capesize market stalls despite lower iron ore prices
- INTERNATIONAL: Braemar and ACM complete merger
- ASIA: Guangzhou Shipyard extends trading suspension