Matilda sends first sands from Tiwi Islands
by LLDCN 11:56AM, 21 Jun 2007
Matilda Minerals sent its first shipment of mineral sands to China yesterday (Wednesday, June 21) from the Northern Territory's Tiwi Islands.
The Perth miner said a $4m, 7,800 tonne cargo left Port Melville, from where a further 5,000 tonnes...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- INTERNATIONAL: Zim unveils a more streamlined approach
- INTERNATIONAL: Deal struck to sell US LNG to Portugal
- INTERNATIONAL: Box Ships predicts an improving market for containers
- ASIA: Chinese recycling yards seek European approval
- ASIA: Beijing blames China-flagged ship more than MOL for deadly accident
- ASIA: Beijing cuts coal export tariffs