Action over Brisbane's missing road links
by Daniel O'Leary 12:01PM, 21 Aug 2008
The Rudd Government, in partnership with the Queensland Government, said it would jointly fund the widening of the state's Gateway Motorway in Brisbane, in an effort to combat the city's notorious congestion problems.
Both governments will commit $10m each for...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- Customs brokers urged to tighten up procedures
- ASIA: STX Dalian hopes for capital with help from government
- INTERNATIONAL: IMO brings hope to shipowners facing ballast-water bottleneck
- INTERNATIONAL: Chinese banks ink more deals for Greek shipowners
- ASIA: East Siberia crude export levels may hit tanker owners
- OPINION: New fees may generate unintended consequences
- ASIA: Bangladesh-based pirates pose a growing threat to shipping
- INTERNATIONAL: Commerzbank eyes internal warehousing scheme
- Ice in shampoo leads to drugs arrest