Germany allows naval force against pirates
by Lloyd's List in London 10:41AM, 22 Dec 2008
The German parliament has agreed that its navy is allowed to strike against pirates in the Gulf of Aden, writes Friederike Krieger, Cologne .
Up to 1,400 German soldiers and one frigate will participate in the European anti-piracy mission Atalanta,...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- INTERNATIONAL: Seanergy agrees three more ship sales with its bank
- INTERNATIONAL: Second-quarter catastrophe looms for carriers
- INTERNATIONAL: Asia-Europe box rates dip into negative territory
- Proponents sought for Moorebank Intermodal Terminal
- ASIA: Indian ports tied up in red tape
- ASIA: KDB may rethink purchase of STX Pan Ocean stake
- ASIA: Japan doubles its export orders in April
- Forwarder charged with drug smuggling