Brisbane port charges raised by 6%
The Port of Brisbane Corporation (PBC) is to lift wharfage and harbour fees by 6% across the board under a new schedule of port charges announced yesterday.
Confirmation: Charges to increase at the port of Brisbane (Photo: Southern Cross Maritime)
The exception is coal, where increases will apply although the new pricing structure has not been clarified.
The pricing arrangement for transhipments will be simplified in the new fee schedule, which takes effect on December 1.
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- Increase in wine imports
- INTERNATIONAL: Fresh orders throw crude tanker upturn into further doubt
- INTERNATIONAL: Antwerp gears up for 18,000 teu leviathans
- INTERNATIONAL: Private security company rethinks its business model
- RCL joins ANL on Asia-Australia route
- ASIA: Scrap rates prove resilient as monsoon period approaches
- ASIA: Jaya down but not out
- ASIA: Pondering the next move in the Cosco shuffle
- Port managers did not inspect or maintain mooring lines: ATSB