New boss for MNZ
A new chief executive/director has been appointed to head Maritime New Zealand.
Keith Manch, formerly the chief executive and registrar of the Real Estate Agents Authority, began the role on December 5, after Catherine Taylor’s five year term expired.
"Ever since being appointed to the role, I’ve been looking forward to starting work...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- INTERNATIONAL: Laskaridis orders 10 bulkers and eyes reefer resurgence
- ASIA: Vegetable oil fleet utilisation forecast to reach 96%in 2015
- ASIA: Capesize rates drop despite pick-up in fixtures
- Forwarders receive advice on contracting
- Seacare review shows room for improvement
- INTERNATIONAL: Germany passes maritime security accreditation laws
- INTERNATIONAL: TT Club improves net result despite Flaminia and Sandy losses
- MUA announces another strike at PWCS in Newcastle
- ASIA: Maersk warns rivals on market share