Port Botany sees strong box throughput
Container volumes through Port Botany rose 5.6% in November to almost 184,000 teu.
Credit - Shutterstock
Full containerised exports were 1.3% higher on the same period last year to over 37,000 teu thanks to commodities such as cereals, chemicals, machinery and transport equipment, Sydney Ports Corporation said.
Machinery and transport equipment, miscellaneous manufactures and chemicals boosted full...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- ASIA: Cosco Pacific plans to sell its stake in box-maker
- ASIA: Navios unveils joint venture with Japanese owner
- Ships required to change course to clear WA reef
- Targeted campaigns on shipping containers
- AMWU urges NSW government to build six new ferries locally
- INTERNATIONAL: MSC axes bunker surcharge
- INTERNATIONAL: Insurance market clashes on MLC unpaid wages clause
- INTERNATIONAL: Mexican crude boosts aframaxes
- ASIA: Wan Hai posts first-quarter net profit