Abbot Point expansion back on Queensland’s agenda
Queensland’s state government has appointed Barry Golding as “a facilitator to test coal companies’ appetite to proceed with new coal handling facilities at the Port of Abbot Point.”
Mr Golding has more than 45 years’ experience in the mining industry, and has worked in metalliferous and coal mining in Australia, and gold and chrome mining in South Africa. He was also the project manager for the Gladstone Coal...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- ASIA: Cosco Pacific plans to sell its stake in box-maker
- ASIA: Navios unveils joint venture with Japanese owner
- Ships required to change course to clear WA reef
- Targeted campaigns on shipping containers
- AMWU urges NSW government to build six new ferries locally
- INTERNATIONAL: MSC axes bunker surcharge
- INTERNATIONAL: Insurance market clashes on MLC unpaid wages clause
- INTERNATIONAL: Mexican crude boosts aframaxes
- ASIA: Wan Hai posts first-quarter net profit