PKPC backs port’s privatisation plan
Port Kembla Port Corporation chief executive officer Dom Figliomeni says the board and management of PKPC “strongly support” the government’s recently-announced long-term-lease plans for the port.
Port Kembla Port Corporation CEO, Dom Figliomeni - Credit Jim Wilson
Late last month the government formally announced plans to sell 99-year leases of Port Botany and Port Kembla, on the south coast of New South Wales.
“The board of the Port Kembla Port Corporation … and management strongly support...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- ASIA: Cosco Pacific plans to sell its stake in box-maker
- ASIA: Navios unveils joint venture with Japanese owner
- Ships required to change course to clear WA reef
- Targeted campaigns on shipping containers
- AMWU urges NSW government to build six new ferries locally
- INTERNATIONAL: MSC axes bunker surcharge
- INTERNATIONAL: Insurance market clashes on MLC unpaid wages clause
- INTERNATIONAL: Mexican crude boosts aframaxes
- ASIA: Wan Hai posts first-quarter net profit