Evergreen confirms new Asia-Europe Service
Evergreen has finally confirmed plans to start a new Asia-Europe loop, ending weeks of speculation about its intentions.
The arrival of additional capacity coincides with new forecasts that the head haul Asia to Europe trade could see a drop in volumes this year.
Evergreen, in partnership with Hanjin Shipping, will be bringing in nine ships on...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- Customs brokers urged to tighten up procedures
- ASIA: STX Dalian hopes for capital with help from government
- INTERNATIONAL: IMO brings hope to shipowners facing ballast-water bottleneck
- INTERNATIONAL: Chinese banks ink more deals for Greek shipowners
- ASIA: East Siberia crude export levels may hit tanker owners
- OPINION: New fees may generate unintended consequences
- ASIA: Bangladesh-based pirates pose a growing threat to shipping
- INTERNATIONAL: Commerzbank eyes internal warehousing scheme
- Ice in shampoo leads to drugs arrest