MUA, Farstad managers set to settle industrial row
Union leaders and senior management of Farstad Shipping are set to visit Dampier in Western Australia to finalise a settlement of an industrial row.
Back in May Farstad sought Fair Work Australia intervention claiming the MUA was running a campaign to stop ships’ crews loading stores and provisions.
According to the company, stores and provisions have long been loaded by ships’ crew, while...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- ASIA: Cosco Pacific plans to sell its stake in box-maker
- ASIA: Navios unveils joint venture with Japanese owner
- Ships required to change course to clear WA reef
- Targeted campaigns on shipping containers
- AMWU urges NSW government to build six new ferries locally
- INTERNATIONAL: MSC axes bunker surcharge
- INTERNATIONAL: Insurance market clashes on MLC unpaid wages clause
- INTERNATIONAL: Mexican crude boosts aframaxes
- ASIA: Wan Hai posts first-quarter net profit