Asciano profit up 42.8%
Asciano, owner of the stevedore Patrick, saw an increase in its profits after tax of over 40% in the 2011-12 financial year.
John Mullen had plenty to smile about the Asciano AGM.
The company, which also owns and operates the rail company Pacific National, announced its end-of-financial-year results this morning.
Profit after tax was the biggest riser on the company’s results sheet, moving from $170m in the 2010-11 financial year to $242.7m in...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- INTERNATIONAL: Seanergy agrees three more ship sales with its bank
- INTERNATIONAL: Second-quarter catastrophe looms for carriers
- INTERNATIONAL: Asia-Europe box rates dip into negative territory
- Proponents sought for Moorebank Intermodal Terminal
- ASIA: Indian ports tied up in red tape
- ASIA: KDB may rethink purchase of STX Pan Ocean stake
- ASIA: Japan doubles its export orders in April
- Forwarder charged with drug smuggling