STX in talks to sell Pan Ocean
South Korea’s STX Group is in talks to sell its shares in its listed STX Pan Ocean subsidiary as it seeks “business structure reform and financial improvement.”
STX Pan Ocean, the largest South Korean dry bulk player, runs several break bulk, bulk, container and tanker services to and from several Australian ports and has about 400, owned-and-operated ships.
In the first quarter of this financial year – the...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- LOCAL: Quay Shipping Australia signs local agent deal with Pacific Glory
- ASIA: Pan Ocean cuts another order at an STX shipyard
- INTERNATIONAL: Maersk to operate mega box vessels at full capacity soon
- LOCAL: Australian table grapes arrive in Japan
- ASIA: CSAV wins shareholder support
- INTERNATIONAL: Oceanbulk and Oaktree add two containership newbuildings