BREE signals continued good times for resources sector
The Bureau of Resources and Energy Economics (BREE) is predicting a “robust” year for Australian resources and energy commodities in 2012-13.
LNG volumes are predicted to surge by 4 million tonnes in the coming financial year. Photo - Shutterstock
Alumina volumes in 2012-13 are forecast to rise 15% to 19 416kt from 16 942kt in the previous corresponding period, copper to jump 10% to 974kt and iron ore to surge 10% to 510mt, BREE said in its Resources and...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- Proponents sought for Moorebank Intermodal Terminal
- Seanergy agrees three more ship sales with its bank
- Second-quarter catastrophe looms for carriers
- Asia-Europe box rates dip into negative territory
- ASIA: Indian ports tied up in red tape
- ASIA: KDB may rethink purchase of STX Pan Ocean stake
- ASIA: Japan doubles its export orders in April
- Forwarder charged with drug smuggling