Prohibited food discovered in shipping consignment
Australian bio-security officers have seized more than 1.5 tonnes of prohibited food from a shipping container in Melbourne.
According to the Department of Agriculture, Forestry and Fisheries (DAFF), bio-security officers raided a consignment of packaged food from Thailand and found 142kg of kaffir lime leaves, 817kg of sticky rice cake wrapped in banana leaf and 615kg of frozen...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- INTERNATIONAL: Asia and Mediterranean box spot rates rise in June
- INTERNATIONAL: Maersk chief claims EU law drives box shipping volatility
- LOCAL: China-Aus lines try to stem rates freefall
- LOCAL: STX vows to serve Aus trades
- ASIA: Nixon repositions Japanese liner
- ASIA: Court clears STX Pan Ocean to enter corporate rehab
- LOCAL: Bidders announced for key Webb Dock work
- INTERNATIONAL: Class society to test ballast-water systems