Search ends for lost seafarer
The Australian Maritime Safety Authority (AMSA) has ended its search for a seafarer who was lost overboard last weekend off northern New South Wales.
Photo - Shutterstock
AMSA’s Rescue Coordination Centre had been conducting a search for the crew member who is believed to have fallen overboard between 7pm Saturday night and 6am Sunday morning, from the bulk carrier Blue Wave.
Several helicopters, AMSA’s dedicated search and rescue...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- Customs brokers urged to tighten up procedures
- ASIA: STX Dalian hopes for capital with help from government
- INTERNATIONAL: IMO brings hope to shipowners facing ballast-water bottleneck
- INTERNATIONAL: Chinese banks ink more deals for Greek shipowners
- ASIA: East Siberia crude export levels may hit tanker owners
- OPINION: New fees may generate unintended consequences
- ASIA: Bangladesh-based pirates pose a growing threat to shipping
- INTERNATIONAL: Commerzbank eyes internal warehousing scheme
- Ice in shampoo leads to drugs arrest