Port Waratah's fourth terminal enters planning phase
Port Waratah Coal Services (PWCS) has appointed Aurecon Hatch to undertake a feasibility study for its fourth coal loading terminal in Newcastle.
Photo - Shutterstock
The $20m deal will see Aurecon prepare and plan the fourth terminal that will triple the current workforce at T4 to 85 from 25.
Feasibility work will focus on detailed civil, rail and marine engineering analysis. This will allow PWCS to...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- INTERNATIONAL: Seanergy agrees three more ship sales with its bank
- INTERNATIONAL: Second-quarter catastrophe looms for carriers
- INTERNATIONAL: Asia-Europe box rates dip into negative territory
- Proponents sought for Moorebank Intermodal Terminal
- ASIA: Indian ports tied up in red tape
- ASIA: KDB may rethink purchase of STX Pan Ocean stake
- ASIA: Japan doubles its export orders in April
- Forwarder charged with drug smuggling