Atlas iron ore exports keep rising
Junior Pilbara miner, Atlas Iron, shipped 5.57m tonnes of iron ore in the 2011/12 financial year, up 21% from 2010/11.
Photo - Shutterstock
Atlas also announced total exports in the June quarter of 1.5mt, which was up 25% from the March quarter figure of 1.2mt.
The March figure, according to Atlas, was significantly impacted by problems with the Utah Point ship loader at Port...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- Customs brokers urged to tighten up procedures
- ASIA: STX Dalian hopes for capital with help from government
- INTERNATIONAL: IMO brings hope to shipowners facing ballast-water bottleneck
- INTERNATIONAL: Chinese banks ink more deals for Greek shipowners
- ASIA: East Siberia crude export levels may hit tanker owners
- OPINION: New fees may generate unintended consequences
- ASIA: Bangladesh-based pirates pose a growing threat to shipping
- INTERNATIONAL: Commerzbank eyes internal warehousing scheme
- Ice in shampoo leads to drugs arrest