Police murder investigation of US Navy action
Police in Dubai will deal with the accidental killing of a fisherman by a team onboard a US Navy vessel as a murder.
On Monday last week, one Indian fisherman was killed and another three were injured during an incident near Jebel Ali in the United Arab Emirates.
The Dubai police chief has rejected US claims that the USNS Rappahannock warned a small motor...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- INTERNATIONAL: Laskaridis orders 10 bulkers and eyes reefer resurgence
- ASIA: Vegetable oil fleet utilisation forecast to reach 96%in 2015
- ASIA: Capesize rates drop despite pick-up in fixtures
- Forwarders receive advice on contracting
- Seacare review shows room for improvement
- INTERNATIONAL: Germany passes maritime security accreditation laws
- INTERNATIONAL: TT Club improves net result despite Flaminia and Sandy losses
- MUA announces another strike at PWCS in Newcastle
- ASIA: Maersk warns rivals on market share