Five arrested on NSW Heroin container bust
Five men have been arrested in New South Wales after customs officers and police intercepted a shipment of 20kg of heroin.
Photo - Shutterstock
Customs and the Australian Federal Police intercepted a shipping container from Thailand containing 190 boxes of clothing and rubber boots and two separate boxes with sports bags which had the white powder substance wrapped in newspaper.
Three men from Mount Annan...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- INTERNATIONAL: Laskaridis orders 10 bulkers and eyes reefer resurgence
- ASIA: Vegetable oil fleet utilisation forecast to reach 96%in 2015
- ASIA: Capesize rates drop despite pick-up in fixtures
- Forwarders receive advice on contracting
- Seacare review shows room for improvement
- INTERNATIONAL: Germany passes maritime security accreditation laws
- INTERNATIONAL: TT Club improves net result despite Flaminia and Sandy losses
- MUA announces another strike at PWCS in Newcastle
- ASIA: Maersk warns rivals on market share