Licence condition changes for customs brokers
Licence conditions for customs brokers will be subject to change from July 1 this year.
Photo credit - Shutterstock
A notice from the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service said there were also plans to introduce a mandatory Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program for licensed customs brokers.
National manager for compliance assurance Anthony Seebach said he is imposing several new...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- ASIA: Cosco Pacific plans to sell its stake in box-maker
- ASIA: Navios unveils joint venture with Japanese owner
- Ships required to change course to clear WA reef
- Targeted campaigns on shipping containers
- AMWU urges NSW government to build six new ferries locally
- INTERNATIONAL: MSC axes bunker surcharge
- INTERNATIONAL: Insurance market clashes on MLC unpaid wages clause
- INTERNATIONAL: Mexican crude boosts aframaxes
- ASIA: Wan Hai posts first-quarter net profit