Fremantle box trade up 9%
Container throughput at Fremantle port in Western Australia was 9.2% higher in May than it was a year ago, according to new figures.
Photo - Fremantle Ports
Fremantle Port Authority is reporting that the equivalent of 56,782 teu were loaded or unloaded at the port last month. The mix of teus and feus was not specified.
That figure of 56,782 teu was 4793 more than the 51,989 teu...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- INTERNATIONAL: Laskaridis orders 10 bulkers and eyes reefer resurgence
- ASIA: Vegetable oil fleet utilisation forecast to reach 96%in 2015
- ASIA: Capesize rates drop despite pick-up in fixtures
- Forwarders receive advice on contracting
- Seacare review shows room for improvement
- INTERNATIONAL: Germany passes maritime security accreditation laws
- INTERNATIONAL: TT Club improves net result despite Flaminia and Sandy losses
- MUA announces another strike at PWCS in Newcastle
- ASIA: Maersk warns rivals on market share