Australian Shipping & Maritime Industry Awards 2012
Executives from Australia's shipping, ports and maritime industry will be gathering at the 17th Annual Lloyd's List Australia Shipping and Maritime Industry Awards on Wednesday 28 November, 2012.
Held at the luxurious Doltone House in Sydney, more than 400 senior industry executives will be in attendance, making this one of the most premier events in the Shipping calendar with representation from every state.
Celebrations will commence with 6.30pm pre-dinner drinks.
Delegates will come from across the nation to learn the nominees and winners in 16 categories determined by the judging panel and two awards selected by the editorial staff of Lloyd's List Australia.
Book your attendance at the event or nominate your Company for one of these prestigious awards.
The deadline for nominations is October 31.
We look forward to seeing you there.
For further information please visit:
Daily Top Stories
- INTERNATIONAL: New model IMO seeks to adapt to shipping’s changing environment
- ASIA: Split MOL Comfort continues to drift
- ASIA: MISC sells very large crude carrier for US$37.5m
- ASIA: Japan and Shipowners P&I clubs’ free reserves soar
- INTERNATIONAL: World’s top three box lines form mega-alliance
- INTERNATIONAL: Product tanker numbers set to swell
- LOCAL: Another MUA strike at PWCS in Newcastle
- LOCAL: AutoStrad bound for Botany
- LOCAL: Volumes and value of Aus wood exports falling