Paul Zalai sets up new freight venture
Industry veteran Paul Zalai has announced the launch of his new consultancy business, Freight & Trade Alliance (FTA).
Pictured: Paul Zalai; Credit - Photo Sydney
FTA has been established to “provide a collaborative voice” for the international trade sector.
According to Mr Zalai, this will involve advocacy “at all levels” of government on behalf of entities operating in the sector including private businesses and industry associations.
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- INTERNATIONAL: Asia and Mediterranean box spot rates rise in June
- INTERNATIONAL: Maersk chief claims EU law drives box shipping volatility
- LOCAL: China-Aus lines try to stem rates freefall
- LOCAL: STX vows to serve Aus trades
- ASIA: Nixon repositions Japanese liner
- ASIA: Court clears STX Pan Ocean to enter corporate rehab
- LOCAL: Bidders announced for key Webb Dock work
- INTERNATIONAL: Class society to test ballast-water systems