Cape Lambert expansion contract awarded to NRW
Civil contractor NRW has been awarded a $133m contract for works on Rio Tinto’s Cape Lambert Port B expansion project.
Construction works will increase export capacity at Cape Lambert to 353m tonnes per annum by 2016.
Port A currently has a capacity of 85mtpa.
Works by NRW will include the construction of the stockyard, earthworks for the conveyor link and rail, and relocation...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- INTERNATIONAL: Asia and Mediterranean box spot rates rise in June
- INTERNATIONAL: Maersk chief claims EU law drives box shipping volatility
- LOCAL: China-Aus lines try to stem rates freefall
- LOCAL: STX vows to serve Aus trades
- ASIA: Nixon repositions Japanese liner
- ASIA: Court clears STX Pan Ocean to enter corporate rehab
- LOCAL: Bidders announced for key Webb Dock work
- INTERNATIONAL: Class society to test ballast-water systems