Patrick to end stevedoring operations at Hastings
Patrick/Asciano has opted to end its operations at Hastings.
Patrick is to end stevedoring work at Hastings.
This is in response to BlueScope Steel’s decision to move steel coils between Port Kembla to Hastings by rail rather than sea.
Previously, the giant coils had been moved in the aging vessel, Iron Monarch.
The company will, however, continue to manage...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- INTERNATIONAL: Laskaridis orders 10 bulkers and eyes reefer resurgence
- ASIA: Vegetable oil fleet utilisation forecast to reach 96%in 2015
- ASIA: Capesize rates drop despite pick-up in fixtures
- Forwarders receive advice on contracting
- Seacare review shows room for improvement
- INTERNATIONAL: Germany passes maritime security accreditation laws
- INTERNATIONAL: TT Club improves net result despite Flaminia and Sandy losses
- MUA announces another strike at PWCS in Newcastle
- ASIA: Maersk warns rivals on market share