PSA forecasts rough seas… and silver linings
Singapore-based global container terminals operator PSA International expects “adrenaline-pumping developments” in 2013, with “storm clouds, rough seas and possibly silver linings”.
PSA International group chief executive Tan Chong Meng made the comments as the group saw 2012 full-year revenues increase 4.3% to S$4.5bn (US$3.6bn).
Its global terminal volumes rose 5.2% to 60m teu over the previous year.
Announcing pre-tax profits of...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- ASIA: Ferry is sinking off South Korean coast
- LOCAL: TLIS awards celebrate maritime achievers
- INTERNATIONAL: European exports boost Kuehne + Nagel ocean volumes
- INTERNATIONAL: ILO tackles seafarer abandonment
- INTERNATIONAL: Carriers prepare for Asia-Europe rate push in May
- LOCAL: Swire loses case against depressed employee
- ASIA: New service connects east Indonesia to regional hub
- ASIA: A week of strong sales in the demolition market