LOCAL: Dockwise delivering next carrier
The Dockwise heavy-lift flo-flo Blue Marlin has sailed from Spain with the hull of the Royal Australian Navy’s second landing helicopter dock (LHD) ship.
Pictured: the Blue Marlin in action; Photo - Dockwise www.dockwise.com
The future HMAS Adelaide was floated onto Blue Marlin at the Navantia shipyard at Ferrol last week and after completion of sea-fastening work sailed from Vigo at 0800 local time on Wednesday.
Ship and cargo are expected to take eight weeks...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- ASIA: Ferry is sinking off South Korean coast
- LOCAL: TLIS awards celebrate maritime achievers
- INTERNATIONAL: European exports boost Kuehne + Nagel ocean volumes
- INTERNATIONAL: ILO tackles seafarer abandonment
- INTERNATIONAL: Carriers prepare for Asia-Europe rate push in May
- LOCAL: Swire loses case against depressed employee
- ASIA: New service connects east Indonesia to regional hub
- ASIA: A week of strong sales in the demolition market