LOCAL: Dockwise delivering next carrier
The Dockwise heavy-lift flo-flo Blue Marlin has sailed from Spain with the hull of the Royal Australian Navy’s second landing helicopter dock (LHD) ship.
Pictured: the Blue Marlin in action; Photo - Dockwise www.dockwise.com
The future HMAS Adelaide was floated onto Blue Marlin at the Navantia shipyard at Ferrol last week and after completion of sea-fastening work sailed from Vigo at 0800 local time on Wednesday.
Ship and cargo are expected to take eight weeks...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- LOCAL: Twenty-year forecast of 4.8% annual box growth for Melbourne
- LOCAL: Pilbara Ports to freeze prices for 558 days
- LOCAL: Farstad failed in its investigation of bullying/sex discrimination case
- INTERNATIONAL: Boxships queue up outside LA/Long Beach again
- INTERNATIONAL: Rina buys Montreal marine-survey firm
- INTERNATIONAL: Hapag-Lloyd capital increase completed
- ASIA: Harim reveals more details on Pan Ocean purchase
- ASIA: Evergreen unveils 18,000 teu charter plans
- ASIA: Ex-top official at China Shipping Development faces jail time