LOCAL: PB Towage pulls strong H1 2013
Tug and towage operator PB Towage has experienced ‘a game of two halves’ with a strong H1 2013 followed by a “significantly weaker” H2, according to the financial results, released late last night by parent company Pacific Basin to the Hong Kong Stock exchange.
PB Towage experienced a strong H1 2013 followed by a weaker H2. Credit - PB Towage
PB Towage, which derives a sizeable chunk of its business from PB Towage Australia, generated earnings before interest taxation and depreciation of US$24.2m and a net profit of US$10.5m.
Operating performance stood at US$29.5m, direct overheads at US$19.0m and...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- LOCAL: Customs shines light on 40kg meth seizure
- INTERNATIONAL: MSC Flaminia returns to service after mid Atlantic catastrophe
- INTERNATIONAL: Highest ever VLGC spot rate reached
- INTERNATIONAL: US west coast labour talks heading into August
- LOCAL: UK shipowner fined for Australian pollution
- LOCAL: Dry bulk update
- ASIA: Three dead as barge sinks near Batam
- ASIA: Eastern Pacific buys fleet of aframaxes from Blenheim
- ASIA: Singapore accord to spur new generation of port specialists
- Industry Opinion: The experts’ guide to career pilotage