LOCAL: PB Towage pulls strong H1 2013
Tug and towage operator PB Towage has experienced ‘a game of two halves’ with a strong H1 2013 followed by a “significantly weaker” H2, according to the financial results, released late last night by parent company Pacific Basin to the Hong Kong Stock exchange.
PB Towage experienced a strong H1 2013 followed by a weaker H2. Credit - PB Towage
PB Towage, which derives a sizeable chunk of its business from PB Towage Australia, generated earnings before interest taxation and depreciation of US$24.2m and a net profit of US$10.5m.
Operating performance stood at US$29.5m, direct overheads at US$19.0m and...
This full article is available to Lloyd's List DCN subscribers only.
If you are already a subscriber, please sign in below.
If you're not a subscriber and would like to experience the full benefits of Lloyd's List DCN with a 14 day trial, please click here.
Alternatively, click here to subscribe.
Daily Top Stories
- LOCAL: Port of Tauranga to expand with new South Island freight hub
- LOCAL: Free trade deal may axe tariffs on Aus coal shipments to China
- INTERNATIONAL: Denmark and Cyprus vie for IMO top job
- ASIA: Tianjin adds three coal berths to meet China's growing energy needs
- LOCAL: Value of Australian imports up 12% in September
- INTERNATIONAL: Panama Canal receives its first Pacific lock gate
- LOCAL: Melbourne port capacity project under way
- ASIA: Busan New Container Terminal to add 700,000 teu capacity
- INTERNATIONAL: Lloyd’s of London reappoints LOF panel
- ASIA: Strike looms at Hyundai Heavy Industries